The Wilds are happy to help non-profit groups and their fundraising efforts through donations whenever possible. Because of the large volume of requests received each week, we ask that you follow our guidelines and provide us with advanced notice.
GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES:
- Organizations MUST be non-profit and classified as a 501(c) 3 or similar organization by the Internal Revenue Service.
- All requests must be submitted on association, group, company, or school letterhead, including the organizations primary name, address, telephone, email, and contact person. The request must also indicate the primary purpose of the requesting organization.
- All requests must include the date, time and verifiable location of the event and how the item will be used (prize, raffle, auction, etc.)
- Requests must be submitted six to eight weeks prior to your event. We cannot fill requests without proper advance notification.
- All requests must include a self addressed stamped envelope as the Wild no longer allow donation requests to be picked up at Rent One Park.
Send one request to:
Canadian Wild of Southern Illinois
Atten: Donation Request
1000 Miners Drive
Marion, IL. 62959